As the Executive VP and officer of a growing midsized logistics company, my leadership has contributed to the company’s organic growth, with revenues doubling by $1.4B and operating income quadrupling over the past five years. My background in sales, consulting, angel investing, and leadership at The Coca-Cola Company and mid-market companies gives me a unique perspective on aligning stakeholders and using technology to drive business outcomes for sales, operations, and the back-office. As a three-time Georgia CIO of the Year finalist, I have been recognized for my ability to guide digital transformation to drive revenues and reduce costs at companies in eleven countries.
I am NACD Board Directorship certified, with key strengths that include building teams and transforming IT culture, digital transformation, stakeholder alignment, financial analysis, strategic planning, communications, risk mitigation, and enabling data insights.
- Executive VP & CIO – Saia Inc.
- Advisory Board Member – Atakama
- The Coca-Cola Company – Full-time
- CEO and Founder – AceTrack, Inc.
- Sales Manager, Consultant, and Application Developer – QAD
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur – Bachelor’s Degree, Chemical Engineering