He is also Managing Partner of CTW Venture Partners, an early stage venture capital fund which invests in and assists seed and early-stage entrepreneurs in all industries in Atlanta and the South Eastern United States who are engaged in disruptive innovations and technologies. CTW focuses solely on companies which are started by expert technical founders with strong domain expertise. CTW partners with technical entrepreneurs and companies in markets with large opportunities and no identifiable competitors. CTW typically supplies the first capital, often at the concept phase. CTW works as active partners with our entrepreneurs, helping with all aspects of strategy, market definition and execution
He is also the co-founder, Chairman and CEO of Virima Technologies, Inc, a leading Data Center & IT Operations software developer.
A leader in the business community is also involved in several professional and community related organization. Mr. Rajan was instrumental in establishing the Atlanta CEO Council, a non-profit networking group of more than 1000 CEOs, CxOs, and investors in the Southeast. Mr. Rajan serves as the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Atlanta CEO council from 1999 to present.
Mr. Rajan was also honored as Georgia Trend’s “40 Under 40” Rising Stars in 2000.
- Managing Partner – CTW Venture Partners, LLC
- Investor, Chairman & CEO – SoftWear Automation, Inc
- Founder, Chairman & CEO – Virima Technologies, Inc.
- Founding Investor (Board Director 2010-February 2020 & Chairman 2010-2017) – Carbon Clean
- Board Director – Venture Atlanta Conference
- Member – YPO – Young Presidents’ Organization
- Founder, Chairman of the Board 1999-2011, 2015-present – Atlanta CEO Council
- Co-Founder, Board Director 1998-2015, & President 2012-2013 – TiE Atlanta
- Founder, President & CEO – eLaunchpad, LLC
- Member (& Board Director 2015-2017) – Bio/Med Investor Network
- Investor & Non-Executive Chairman – CodeGuard
- Chairman – Aruvio
- Board of Visitors – Emory University
- Co-founder, Investor, and Chairman – Sarvint Technologies, Inc
- Investor & Board Director – QuiKast Technologies
- Partner – Avatar Capital
- Founder, President & CEO – Vigilar, Inc.
- Founder & CTO/CIO – VerticalOne, Inc.
- Founder & CEO – Emerald Systems, Inc.
- Florida Institute of Technology – M.S., Computer Science
- Florida Institute of Technology – B.S, Computer Engineering