Core strength in developing a vision and then recruiting, motivating, and retaining talented individuals to work together as a high performing team. Excel at analyzing markets, identifying new business opportunities and enhancing competitiveness through creative business solutions.
• Experienced Board Member of private, public, and nonprofit organizations.
• Prolific fundraiser attaining $100M+ in angel, venture, and private equity funding.
• Recipient of local and national awards on entrepreneurship and women’s leadership.
• Keynote Speaker on entrepreneurship for national and international conferences and universities.
• Individual and organizational feature in hundreds of articles/interviews with global media outlets.
• Judge for numerous business/media awards programs, including E&Y Entrepreneur of the Year (5 years).
• Protégé of Committee of 200, a premier women’s leadership organization.
• Founder of Atlanta Council of Board Advisors (COBA) A TiE Atlanta Pillar
• Active mentor for women and entrepreneurs.
- Founder & Managing Partner – Mara6
- Executive Chairman – Ongev
- Senior Vice President, Sales and Marketing – NanoLumens
- Managing Director – Atlanta Technology Advisors
- CEO, Board Member & President – Prime Point Media
- Chairwoman, CEO, Board Member, & President –
- President, CEO and Board Member – Electronic Power Technology
- Vice President Sales and Marketing – Amnex Infotechnologies
- Vice President Sales and Marketing – National Data Corporation
- Vice President, Business Development – Ernest Telecom
- District Sales Manager – AT&T
- University of Redlands – Bachelor of Arts with Honors, Political Science and Economics