My goal is to execute marketing initiatives to solidify and create much richer interactions with customers, creating higher loyalty to the company’s products and services.
Throughout my career, I have worked with world class companies establishing and leading multiple marketing efforts for multichannel strategies; including websites, emails, shopping portals, affiliates, search, display advertising, catalog, direct mail, CRM, database management, radio, TV and print.
My marketing experience spans from creative to advertising, user experience to analytics, public relations to promotions and branding to research; with sales expertise in forecasting to analysis and segmentation to personalization – all in fast-paced and ever-changing environments with privately held businesses and Fortune 100 companies in the following Industries: Finance, Communication, Insurance, Retail and Travel. Recently I have helped in the creation of customer centric solutions for 2 of the top 10 retailers in the US.
My international expertise includes the following regions: Latin America, North America, Europe and Asia/Pacific. I’m fluent in English, Spanish and French.
Specialties: Customer centric Marketing, Multi-Channel Marketing, Analytics, Business Intelligence, Brand Strategy, Business Strategy, Marketing, General Management, Call Centers, CRM, Search Engine Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Shopping Comparison Site Marketing, Web Design, Catalog, Direct Electronic Marketing.
- Sr Vice President CRM – TCI CRM
- VP CRM – Technolabcorp
- VP CRM – Embel Assist, Inc.
- Director Client Services – dunnhumby
- Senior Manager E-Business Multichannel Marketing – Home Depot
- Sr. Consultant – Daugherty Business Solutions
- Principal Solutions Architect – Infor / Epiphany
- HR-Benefits Consultant (US-Market) – Meta4
- Systems Design Manager – PEMEX MINELSA
- Georgia Tech Scheller College of Business – Executive MBA, Management of Technology
- Tecnológico de Monterrey – BS Electronic Systems Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering and Computer Science