Over the past decades, have helped acquire, restructure, and scale stagnant ventures in their management strategy, business process automation, back office automation, and capital solutions.
Invested and advised fast growth ventures and lecture Cyber Security, Agent Based Modeling, and on Quantitative Computational Finance, and Entrepreneurship at Georgia Tech’s College of Management & School of Industrial Engineering.
- Chairman – Hive Financial Assets
- Visiting Lecturer – Georgia State University
- Lecturer – Georgia Institute of Technology
- Chairman – Libreum International
- Board Of Directors – Better Walk
- Founding Partner – Libreum Investment Management
- Former Shareholder & Advisor – Lending Science DM
- Founder & Board Member – Executive Entrepreneurs Society
- Founder – Computer Consulting Service
- Georgia Institute of Technology – Computer Science & Management
- Georgia Institute of Technology – Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Peters Township – Activities and societies: Speech & Debate, Mock Trial, Model UN, Marching Band, Lacrosse, Soccer, Cross Country