I grew up working in the restaurant business and learned first hand the value of good operations. I used to curse at the owners of the Greek diner for making me scrape out ketchup bottles, but it taught me the value of a dollar and not to waste it. When my parents bought me a Commodore 64, I taught myself how to program and began a life-long love affair with software and technology. My parents were teachers who later transitioned into sales for World Book/Childcraft. They took me to their trade shows and corporate events and I listened to Zig Zigler and Dennis Waitley in the car on their 8-track cassette.
All those years, growing up in and around business instilled a passion for business. Now, everyday I get to live my passion, traveling the world to teach companies how to build better marketing organizations and drive repeatable, predictable and scalable revenue.
I started The Pedowitz Group in 2007 and have been blessed with an amazing team that I call family. Together, we have helped over 1,400 companies engage customers, go digital and grow revenue.
Before you continue, I would like to give you a free class.
Revenue Marketing Basics – https://rmu.pedowitzgroup.com/p/revenue-marketing-basics
is a free 9 module class that will help you:
Learn about the changing role of marketing
Figure out how marketing can impact revenue
Create a Revenue Marketing center of excellence
WHAT I DO:
Revenue Operations Consulting and Services
Keynote Speaking: I’ve spoken in over 10 countries on the following topics
Centers of Excellence
Revenue Marketing Transformation
- President and CEO – The Pedowitz Group
- Program Advisor – Digital Marketing Certificate – University of South Florida Muma College of Business
- Featured Forbes Book Author – Forbes
- Advisor – Lately, Inc.
- Strategic Advisor – C-Suite Network Advisors
- Executive Vice President – Atlanta Customer Relationship Marketing Organization
- Vice President of Professional Services – Eloqua Corporation
- Director of Strategic Accounts – Salesnet
- President and CEO – Achieve, Inc.
- VP of Marketing – SmartTime
- Penn State University – B.S., Marketing