Represents public and private companies throughout the United States in executive compensation matters. Negotiates employment and severance arrangements for senior executives. Provides executive compensation and employment law analysis and guidance on major corporate transactions. Works on compensation matters such as executive employment arrangements, separation and change-in-control agreements, and retention and bonus programs. Counsels companies on human resources matters and applicable employment laws, and also conducts internal employment audits. Advises companies on multi-state employment issues such as compliance, policy and procedure reviews, hiring and separation, pay, and restrictive covenants.
Specialties: Employment law, executive compensation, and restrictive covenants.
- Attorney/Partner – BakerHostetler
- Partner – Employment Law Practice – Morris, Manning & Martin
- Partner – Hunter, Maclean, Exley & Dunn
- Associates – Hunter, Maclean, Exley & Dunn
- Wake Forest University School of Law – J.D.
- Saint Louis University – B.A.
- Frankfurt International School – High School