Professor Sheth is an expert on changing demographics, consumer psychology, global competition, competitive strategy, and geopolitics.
- Founder – Sheth Leadership Academy
- Charles H. Kellstadt Professor of Marketing – Emory University
- Robert E. Brooker Professor of Marketing – University of Southern California
- Walter H. Stellner Distinguished Professor of Marketing – University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Visiting Professor – Copenhagen Business School
- Albert Fry Visiting Professor of Marketing – University of Pittsburgh
- Assistant Professor of Marketing – Columbia University in the City of New York
- Visiting Professor – Indian Institute of Management Kolkata
- Assistant Professor of Marketing – Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- Research Associate – Columbia University in the City of New York
- University of Pittsburgh Katz Graduate School of Business – Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.), Behavioral Sciences
- University of Pittsburgh – Master of Business Administration (MBA), Behavioral Sciences
- University of Madras (Loyola College) – Bachelor of Commerce (Honors), Accounting and Business/Management.