CEO and business leader with two decades of leadership experience spanning Fortune 500 and start-up environments in crypto and digital assets, health and wellness, insurance, and financial services. Known for delivering organizational transformation (e.g., American Express) through enterprise-wide sales and strategy leadership, general management, and business development/innovation initiatives. Noted university lecturer and keynote speaker at hundreds of financial services and health & wellness conferences, focusing on business innovation and leadership development.
► MOTIVATION & LEADERSHIP
At all stages of my leadership career, I have been motivated by the opportunity to contribute to business endeavors that are connected to something bigger than just the individual pursuits and rewards. As a servant leader, I thrive in organizations and environments that are more than “just” business and I feel empowered when “my” organizations embrace helping, protecting, and educating their clients and customers. I genuinely enjoy influencing global decision-making and traveling extensively internationally to advance strategic business agendas.
Due to my vast experience of working in private practice, building teams, both organically and with incumbents, and leading large customer-centric businesses during the 9/11, great recession, and COVID-19 crisis, I bring a deep reserve of emotional intelligence to optimize teams and entity performances.
► CORE COMPETENCIES & ATTRIBUTES
Strategic Vision, Execution, & Growth ▪ P&L ▪ Turnaround & Transformations ▪ General Management ▪ Developing & Fostering Diverse Teams ▪ Adaptability to Change & Change Advocate ▪ Integrity
- Adjunct Faculty – New York University
- Co-Founder & CEO – Rubicon Crypto
- Member – Bretton Woods Committee
- GeoTech Action Council – Atlantic Council GeoTech Center
- CEO & Founder – Sapient Global Solutions
- Chief Executive Officer ➟ Business & Commercial Transformation – Pulse Centers
- Senior Vice President – CCA Global Partners
- Vice President, National Sales and Business Development – Contractor Connection
- Group Vice President & Director, Ameriprise Financial ➟ Business Turnaround – Ameriprise Financial
- Field Vice President, American Express ➟ Companywide Strategy Leader – American Express
- Emory University – Goizueta Business School – MBA, Business Administration and Management, General
- American University – B.S., Business Administration, Real Estate & Urban Development
- Georgia State University – Certification, Emerging Markets Strategies