Strategic and creative global business executive for Kimberly-Clark Professional who consistently inspires and empowers teams to deliver breakthrough results.
I currently serve as General Manager of the Global Scientific PPE BU, defining and driving new strategies to ensure supply continuity and strengthen vital customer relationships. I previously held GM roles in Europe and Asia, delivering growth and cost reduction through transformational strategies. Prior to business leadership, I held several strategic CFO roles for Kimberly-Clark in Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa which included performance turnarounds in key markets.
WHAT I BRING TO THE TABLE
Growth mindset and learning agility. I am undaunted by “challenges” in a VUCA environment and constantly responsive to priority customer needs. My innate approach is resilient, collaborative, and biased for action.
Accountability for results. I influence strategic direction, make and stand by my decisions, and take calculated risks to drive growth, profitability, and market impact.
Commitment to talent and team building, including coaching, mentoring, and leadership development as the basis for lasting results. I champion diversity; engage diverse and global teams; transform culture; and ensure critical leadership succession.
Commercial & Operational Strategy | Global Execution | Transformation | People & Team Leadership | Go-to-Market Deployment | P&L Management | Relationship Building | Business Development | Analytics & Insights | Capital Investments & ROI | Risk Management | Communication
- General Manager, Global Scientific PPE- Kimberly-Clark Professional
- General Manager DACH (Germany, Switzerand, Austria) | CFO KCP EMEA- Kimberly-Clark Professional
- General Manager Southeast Asia | APAC Category Leader, Scientific – Kimberly-Clark Professional
- CFO, Asia Pacific – Kimberly-Clark Professional
- CEO, Vietnam – Kimberly-Clark
- CFO, India – Kimberly-Clark
Master in Commerce, Economics
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of India – Chartered Accountant, Accounts; Finance; Direct Tax; Indirect Tax