Anil Khatod is a Senior Partner and Managing Director of Argonaut Private Equity, a diversified global private and public equity fund managing more than $6 billion. He is the founding partner and directs Argonaut’s global investments. His investments include both public and private companies in technology, financial services and healthcare sectors in the US, India, China, Australia and Israel.
Khatod has helped build several early and growth stage companies including taking them through M&A and IPO processes. He serves or has served as a director of more than 25 public and private companies, angel invested in 37 companies and is a mentor and adviser to several companies and boards. Khatod currently serves on the board of directors of six companies and on the advisory boards and investment committees of six venture and private equity funds.
Formerly Khatod was the CEO of AirDefense, a cyber security company that was acquired by Motorola and the group president and member of the chairman’s executive council at Nortel Networks where he played a leading role in building global leadership in the optical and wireless network businesses with P&L responsibility for more than $25 billion in annual revenue.
- Board of Director – SamCart
- Managing Director – Argonaut Private Equity
- Board of Directors – Memjet Technology
- Board of Directors – Achronix Semiconductor
- Member, Advisory Boards, Investment Committees – TTV Capital, Ascent Capital, S3 Ventures, TechOperators, OrbiMed, Ventureast
- Founding Investor and Board of Directors – Siklu Communication
- CEO & President – AirDefense, Inc.
- Venture Partner – Atlas Venture
- Group President Global Internet Solutions/ Chief Marketing & Strategy Officer – Nortel Networks
- President Optical & Internet Solutions – Nortel Networks
- SVP Sales & Marketing – Nortel Networks
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants – Accountants CA, Chartered Accounting
- University of Rajasthan – Masters, Business Management
- Commerce College, Jaipur – B.Com